Key Questions blog
Every few weeks we pose ourselves a new key question:
- [UP] – About our relationship with God
- [IN] – About what God is doing in our lives
- [OUT] – About what God is calling us to do
The key-questions blog issues these questions, and also has mini-summaries of much of our key teaching given Sunday by Sunday.
- Special Sarah - Genesis 18 26th March 2017Put simply, the reason for these messages is to encourage you to act unreasonably! For to act in faith is an unreasonable thing, it means believing in God rather than circumstances around us. Abraham was able to sit & relax - perfectly reasonable - until God showed up and he sees three men.Of course this […]
- [UP] What is God saying to you? 26th March 2017Challenge: Don't laugh it off
- Covenant Journey - Resource Pack 19th March 2017The resource sheets available with today's 'Covenant Journey' message are available here.
- Covenant Journey - Genesis 15 19th March 2017It started with the command 'Go'! What would it take for us to go? A word from your spouse, your pastor, or God directly? Back in Genesis 12 Abram (name later changes to Abraham) was told to go, to dislocate from father and family. Yet he would go with God's promises spoken directly too him. […]
- Covenant Basics - Gensis 8 & 9 5th March 2017Genesis 6 verse 18 records important words from God to a guy called Noah: "But I will establish my covenant with you ...". Disintegration has permeated society with everyone seemingly rotten to the core. God has cause to lament the very people He has created. Yet there is one - Noah - who found favour […]