Key Questions blog
Every few weeks we pose ourselves a new key question:
- [UP] – About our relationship with God
- [IN] – About what God is doing in our lives
- [OUT] – About what God is calling us to do
The key-questions blog issues these questions, and also has mini-summaries of much of our key teaching given Sunday by Sunday.
- A People Provided For - Exodus 16 & 17 24th September 2017As the people continue their Exodus journey God is shaping them, providing conditions where they can learn to trust Him. Chapters 16 and 17 effectively give two parallel stories about God's provision. It is no surprise that these stories come so early in the journey - they are a basic lesson for the people!The people […]
- [IN] Where is God calling you to trust Him? 24th September 2017Challenge: Put trust into practice – stop the 'woe is me' thinking!
- A People with a Song - Exodus 15 10th September 2017Last week we heard of God's promise to rescue the Israelites from slavery. God did that, and they were led out! Yet God then led them to the edge of the sea, and the Egyptian army came closing in behind, facing them the choice of drowning or being over-run. God did something amazing, parting the […]
- A People Rescued - Exodus 3 3rd September 2017This year we have been looking at the big overall story, with our theme 'His Story - Our Story'. God acting in the world He created, and us finding our place in it. We have looked also at stories of individuals and some families. Into this term we are now looking at the story of […]
- [UP] What is God's calling on your life? 3rd September 2017Challenge: Be open to wonder!