Church Gathering on Sunday 27th September
On Sunday 27th September at 10.30am we will have our first trial church gathering at our buildings in Chapel Street since lockdown.
- It will be a simple all age format: families will be at tables, with individuals and couples assigned to be ‘nearby’ a table. We will observe the limit of 6 in a group at all times.
- Sadly there will be no refreshments provided
- You will need to wear masks throughout the gathering
- Realistically we can accommodate about 13 families plus 13 individuals or couples. Some of these will need to take part in an ‘overflow’ area in the hall!
- Places are available on a first signed up – first served basis
- We will assign you to your table/seat, and will ask that you stay there for the duration of our gathering (it will be possible to go to the toilet, however!)
- If you would like to invite a friend along, that is great! However unless they are officially in your family support bubble they cannot sit at your table, only ‘nearby’. Please sign them up separately, and add a note to say that you are inviting them along
- At the end we will ask each table in turn to leave the building and be on their way – in line with government advice that mixing for chat is not possible at this time
- If you find later this week that you will not be able to come, please let us know so we can re-assign your place
- If you or your household have Covid symptoms, or you feel unwell, or you need to quarantine/isolate, then you should not attend on the day
You can sign up your family clicking on this link. If you want to bring guests please sign them up separately.
Please do not email us to try and book your place – only use the link provided!
In parallel with this gathering, a podcast and written version of the same teaching from Ezekiel will be made available. The gathering will be a trial, with another one following probably about 3 weeks later in October.